MIFFA is a Member of AFFA ( ASEAN FEDREATION OF FORWARDERS), FIATA ( INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF FREIGHT FORWERDERS ASSOCIATIONS) and UMFCCI ( UNION OF MYANMAR FEDERATION OF CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY).
- Forming since 1999 under the supervision of Ministry of Transport.
- Draft Article of Association was drawn and submitted to Ministry of Transport in 2001.
- Cabinet approved MIFFA to form in September 2002.
- Association License of Ministry of National Planning And Economic Development at May 2013.
- MIFFA consisting 10 founder companies as ordinary members.
- Regular Member (79) & Associate Member (45) September 2010.
MIFFA’s desire is
- To encourage the development of members companies in the scope of international transport and logistics services within Myanmar and international business community.
- To collaborate with MOT and MOR concerning authorities to develop transport and logistics sector and assist to form integrated “National Logistics Association in Myanmar”,
- To participate and finding assistant of international Community, such as AFFA, FIATA, UNESCAP, ….etc